Markets: Washington, DC
- The campaign was dubbed “#CME4ME” and DC youth used photography to help change adult perceptions about them. The photography is showcased in outdoor advertising media throughout Washington, DC.
Campaign Elements included:
4 Out-of-Home Media Components:
- Bus Interior Car Cards were used on specific bus lines to target high interest areas.
- Double-Decker Bus Wrap was used to target government agencies in DC proper.
- Wrapped Trolley was used to target government agencies in DC proper.
- Bus Kings were used on specific bus lines to target high interest areas.
- Bus Shelters were used to target the mayor’s office in DC proper.
The campaign is an ongoing initiative for DC Trust. Additional elements will be launched, but the initial launch was very well received and continues to be shared extensively on social media.
Campaign Creator: Buoyant Partners
Creative/Brand Development: Brilliant Collaborations